These are the Top 7 Trading Entry Tips
- Think contrarian to other market participants, and act on your signals without emotion.
- Uses a simple naked price chart (no magical indicators).
- Uses timeframes 1 hour or above
- Use Patterns that are easily identified.
- Look for patterns that repeat themselves often on the time frame we trade.
- Use price action as confirmation , don’t get in before!
- Trades with the path of least resistance (short term daily chart trend pressure) when starting to learn.
Written By: Nial Fuller ; Price Action Trading Course,